- Definition of the current situation, problem statement, and desired situation and goals by the management team. A SWOT analysis can also be performed on the firm or operation in this stage.
- Data collection and analysis, this may include interaction with employees by tools such as employee surveys and different stakeholders including process evaluation with tools such as process flow charts
- Develop draft solutions through analysis and application of operational and lean concepts and techniques
- Presentation of draft solutions to management and employees
- Preparation of final solution, performance management KPI's and execution schedule
- Implement execution schedule and collect data on changes or project execution
- Prepare final report, findings and learnings from the consulting engagement
Capital investment costs compilation / calculation.
7-year financial forecasting for multiple scenarios with turnover assumptions, burn rate, break-even point.
Global benchmarks and best practices.